Project 50k: Sold Out!
Atten: All Project 50 Thousand Attendees
The event is SOLD OUT. Please contact your up-line Diamond if you haven't purchased a ticket.
Diamond Executive Incentive – Gold Seating Upgrade
The first 5 distributors who sponsor 5 or more people from April 15th – May 20th, 2011, will receive an upgrade to Gold Seating for the event. Priority seating will also include 2 additional tickets for VIP entrance and seating at the "ALL White Party "concert and reception. Contact your up-line Diamond for additional details.
Project 50k will take place in Dallas, TX from May 27th to May 29th 2011. May, has been titled, "May Mayhem" because all OG distributors are excited and sponsoring people in mass quantities. Please don't miss Project 50K, it will be the most exciting event in OG history!
Special Note of Importance: One common characteristic of all Diamonds is that they get involved with all contests. They promote contest to their teams and they do what it takes to win the contest.
Congratulations on your recent purchase of a Project 50 Thousand ticket for May 27 – 29, 2011 in Dallas, TX. We are pleased to report that the event is officially SOLD OUT! The OG University Family is thoroughly excited about exceeding your expectations for the upcoming event. We have a multitude of surprises in store for all who attend.
In an effort to best serve you, we have modified the registration process. The following are the newly developed event guidelines:
- Tickets will NOT be mailed out in an effort to avoid lost or misplaced tickets. Registration will take place at the event beginning on Thursday, May 26, at 5 PM (see the preliminary event itinerary below). You will need a valid Driver’s License, Passport or Government Issued ID Card to receive your tickets. YOU MAY ONLY PICK-UP TICKETS THAT YOU PURCHASED. YOU MAY NOT PICK-UP TICKETS FOR ANYONE ELSE.
- The Gaylord Texan is currently SOLD OUT! We have secured a contract with The Hyatt Regency DFW for additional rooms at a rate of $109 for those individuals who were unable to reserve a room at The Gaylord Texan. The Hyatt is approximately 8 minutes from The Gaylord Texan by car. The $109 rate includes transportation to and from The Gaylord Texan by private shuttle each day, complimentary over-night self-parking, and a 15% discount voucher on food and beverage. The OG University/Organo Gold room block is currently active. To reserve a room, call 888.421.1442. You may click on or cut and paste the link below in your browser to book you reservation on-line: https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new&eventID=3377277
(a) When booking a reservation, you will need to provide the number of persons staying in the room. At check-in, the hotel will issue shuttle vouchers equal to the number of people occupying the room. All guests must have a shuttle voucher to board the shuttle to and from the Gaylord Texan. The shuttles will run twice per day, once in the morning, and again in the evening.
(b) In the event that you cancel your reservation at The Hyatt DFW, a $10 per day charge (times 3 days) will be billed to your credit card to cover the transportation costs that have already been included in the nightly rate. The reason for this is because the hotel has contracted an independent shuttle company to provide transportation on our behalf and will be obligated to pay for the transportation costs regardless of cancellations.
- We have posted a confirmed registration list on OG University.com. The names highlighted in “RED” are ticket orders that have not been processed due to incomplete payment information. Please call OG University at 713.627.3564 if your name is highlighted in red. To view this list go to OGUniversity.com, scroll under "EVENTS" and see a link titled "Project 50k Confirmations" or click here.
- Tickets may be transferred with the following requirements:
- In the event that you have purchased a ticket and will not be able to attend the event, you may transfer your ticket to someone else on or before May 15, 2011. We will not accept any ticket transfers beyond May 15, 2011, 3 PM CST. ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Fax a signed letter of transfer to OG University at 713.627.3576. The letter must include your name, rep number, phone number and email address along with the name, address, email address and telephone number of the person you will be transferring your ticket to.
- If you paid by credit card, please provide us with the last 4-digits of the card used for your purchase. You must include a copy of your Driver’s License for the transfer to be valid.
Project 50 Thousand "Preliminary Itinerary"
(Subject to Change)
|1||Pre-Registration||Gaylord Texan Main Lobby, Pre-Registration Desk||Thursday, 5 PM – 8 PM|
|2||Registration I||Longhorn Marble Foyer, Convention Center, Level 1||Friday, 9 AM – 2 PM|
|Registration II||Longhorn Marble Foyer, Convention Center, Level 1||Friday, 6 PM – 8 PM|
|3||Breakout Session 1||TBD||Friday, 3 PM – 5 PM|
|4||Breakout Session 2||TBD||Friday, 6 PM – 8 PM|
|5||Late Registration||Longhorn Marble Foyer, Convention Center, Level 1||Saturday, 7 AM – 9 AM|
|6||Opening, Day 1||Texas Ballroom||Saturday, 9 AM|
|7||Day 2||Texas Ballroom||Sunday, 9 AM – 3 PM|
|8||All “White” Party||Texas Ballroom||Sunday, 9 PM – 11 PM|
PS - See you in Dallas!
Executive Producer, Project 50 Thousand